harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Magnusson, Geir" <geir.magnus...@intel.com>
Subject RE: sorry (was: Re: [result] Re: [vote] Acceptance of HARMONY-39 : Contribution of beans, regex and math class library code)
Date Wed, 22 Mar 2006 21:08:23 GMT
No worries.  I figured it was something like that, although i'll be the first to admit that
I do and say laughable things.

  Focus on the talk.  Do we say 'good luck' or 'break a leg', show biz style?

Too bad we don't have swing and awt yet.  Would be memorable to demonstrate IDEA running in
Harmony at Eclipsecon...

Geir (also behind on email, sending this from gate k3 in ORD).