harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Magnusson, Geir" <geir.magnus...@intel.com>
Subject Re: ITC's Contribution
Date Wed, 08 Mar 2006 22:36:48 GMT
I don't think that you can do full j.u.c w/o support from the vm.

Are you saying that what is there works w/ the oswego code?  It ok if its not complete...
 We can continue w it once we get a v5 vm.

Note to all - no need to only contribute things that are complete.  We're also glad to  have
incomplete things in svn that people are working on / contributing to here in the project....

Geir