harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Stepan Mishura" <stepan.mish...@gmail.com>
Subject Excluded tests in x-net module or back to bootclasspath issue
Date Tue, 14 Mar 2006 09:19:28 GMT
Hi Tim,

Currently you excluded 12 tests in 'x-net' module. The ant script file
contains the following comments for them: "The following tests are excluded
because they fail for reasons to be determined"
The reason is well known and it was discussed a lot. These tests depend on
package access functionality and BC provider jar is still required to be on
bootclasspath (I don't remember that we solved this issue). I know that you
are allergic to putting all stuff on bootclasspath but I'd prefer keep them
running to track regressions rather then adding them to exclude list and
forgetting about them for a long time.

Thanks,
Stepan Mishura
Intel Middleware Products Division