harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Stepan Mishura" <stepan.mish...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Security module layout
Date Thu, 02 Mar 2006 08:15:15 GMT
George, we are going to extract auth module (see HARMONY-95) and all
platform-specific java code will go into the new module.

To avoid patches conflict will we define a sequence in which we will apply
them? IMHO, it makes sense to adjust to proposed layout first and then to
perform auth module extraction. What do you think?

Thanks,
Stepan Mishura
Intel Middleware Products Division

On 3/1/06, George Harley <george.c.harley@googlemail.com> wrote:

> Mikhail Loenko wrote:
> > Hi George
> >
> > if you restructured the stuff on your computer, could you submit a
> patch?
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Mikhail
> >
> Hi Mikhail,
>
> Yes, it has always been my hope to do so. Given the amount of change
> involved, I just wanted to run things by the broader community before
> proceeding to open a JIRA on the matter. Your feedback has been very
> helpful and I will work towards getting the patch submitted today.
>
> Best regards,
> George
> IBM UK

> >> Exactly.