harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Stepan Mishura" <stepan.mish...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Contributions in process
Date Wed, 01 Mar 2006 10:56:23 GMT
Hi Nathan,

The first one (HARMONY-39) was accepted but didn't commit to the repository
yet. (I'm looking forward to see it in the repository because there a lot of
dependencies in security code with java.math implementation :-))

BTW, there is another contribution in progress (HARMONY-57). You may wish to
try it and share your experience with us, for example, is it easy for you to
set up and run tests.

Thanks,
Stepan Mishura
Intel Middleware Products Division