harmony-dev mailing list archives

From FaeLLe <mrbillcollec...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ITC: Contribution of java.rmi
Date Thu, 23 Mar 2006 17:27:13 GMT
Yes i figured it was Birelli's reference counting algorithm.

Our university research group has currently identified faults with that
speific algorithm and I am working on an implementation of the revised
version.

However I was wondering if you could point me towards some
literature/material that discusses these specific features that are imposed
by RMI's dgc api spec ? These would be very beneficial.

Thanks,

- Vikram

--
www.FaeLLe.com