harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Sanket Sharma <sanket.sha...@zensar.com>
Subject Re: [admin] Automated Monthly Reminder
Date Fri, 31 Mar 2006 19:18:15 GMT
Hi there,
I've been trying to download harmony code for some time now but had no
succcess so far primarily due to my low bandwidth connection.
Is there some alternative to subversion and svn co?
Can anyone put up a tar.gz or bz file somewhere so that I many download
using a download manager??

Regards,
Sanket

geirm@minotaur.apache.org wrote:
> This is a monthly automated mailing to the Apache Harmony dev list.
>
> The Apache Harmony project welcomes the participation and input of
> anyone interested in open source Java SE, the goal of our project.
> For more information about the Apache Harmony project, please see
> the project website.
>
>   http://incubator.apache.org/harmony/
>
> The terms of use for the Harmony mail lists can be found here :
>
>   http://incubator.apache.org/harmony/mailing.html
>
> and they are
>
>   This forum has been created for public communication about
>   projects of The Apache Software Foundation (the "Foundation"),
>   a Delaware nonprofit corporation classified as a public charity
>   under 501(c)(3). All communication intentionally submitted to
>   the Foundation on this forum is considered a Contribution to the
>   Foundation unless otherwise noted in the communication. The terms
>   and conditions that apply to your Contributions are defined by
>   either a contributor license agreement (CLA) signed by you and/or
>   your employer or, if no such CLA is on file at the Foundation,
>   by the terms and conditions of Contributions as defined by the
>   Apache License, Version 2.0.
>

> Note :
>
>   * If you do not wish your post to be a Contribution, we would
>     prefer that you do not post it. However, in the event that
>     you do, please mark as "NOT A CONTRIBUTION" at the top of
>     the posting.
>
>   * Do not post any code that is not your original work, or code
>     that you do not have clear authorization to contribute.
>
>   * Do not engage in detailed discussion of any implementation
>     that you have been exposed to unless such implementation is
>     available to everyone under an open source license or is your
>     own implementation.
>
>   * Under no circumstances will any committer accept code for
>     inclusion in our SVN repository contributed on the mailing
>     list unless it is from an Authorized Contributor, as defined here.
>

> If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask on either the
> dev list.
>
> If there are any questions that are of a private or sensitive nature,
> please send them to
>
>      harmony-ppmc@incubator.apache.org

This email may contain confidential or privileged information for the
intended recipient(s) and the views expressed in the same are not
necessarily the views of Zensar Technologies Ltd. If you are not the intended
recipient or have received this e-mail by error, its use is strictly
prohibited, please delete the e-mail and notify the sender. Zensar
Technologies Ltd. does not accept any liability for virus infected mails.