harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Geir Magnusson Jr <g...@pobox.com>
Subject Re: Download msvcr71.dll rather than distributing it
Date Fri, 31 Mar 2006 11:48:49 GMT
I have no worries that we can re-distribute.  It would be insane if we
couldn't.

But I don't want to be setting up and distributing software - our build
system - that is a mechanism for contributory infringement of
Microsoft's license agreement by automatically pulling down the .dll
from a source that is in violation of that license.

geir

>>> http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/vclib/html/_crt_c_run.2d.time_libraries.asp