harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Paulex Yang <paulex.y...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Download msvcr71.dll rather than distributing it
Date Fri, 31 Mar 2006 11:39:18 GMT

Well, so I have another question, if our concern is just whether the
msvcr71.dll can be redistributable _independently_, why we need to
download it rather than distributing it with Harmony?

>>> http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/vccore/html/vcconalistofredistributablefiles.asp

--
Paulex Yang
China Software Development Lab