harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Paulex Yang <paulex.y...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: SableVM and Harmony Class library
Date Thu, 30 Mar 2006 05:32:40 GMT
Enrico

Personally I think only step 1 and 2 is enough to make SableVM run
Harmony classlib, then the sample launcher in SVN should can launch the
SableVM.

The step 3 is "better have" so that the VM can be more easily ported to
other platform by leveraging the portlib's interface.

--
Paulex Yang
China Software Development Lab