harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Tim Ellison <t.p.elli...@gmail.com>
Subject EOL differences in svn diffs
Date Wed, 29 Mar 2006 21:14:53 GMT
Nikolay Kuznetsov (JIRA) wrote:
> Nikolay Kuznetsov commented on HARMONY-271:
>
> Tim,
>
> tank you very much for so such a quick response and integration. All the changes are
in place as was expected.
> But there is one minor issue, affected files was somehow(svn commit, I believe) converted
into dos format(line terminators was changed for entire files).
> It's not a problem itself, but svn diff shows that entire file was changed during this
commit.

Yes, I saw that too, and I agree that it makes it virtually impossible
to see exactly what was changed.  I used a windows machine to apply your
patch and commit the code, so I can only assume that's why the file was
converted to DOS EOL.

I'll poke around to see if I can make it preserve the incoming EOL
convention.

Regards,
Tim

--