harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Paulex Yang <paulex.y...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: how to build Harmony on Windows (with minimum of commercial soft)
Date Wed, 22 Mar 2006 09:55:16 GMT
Mikhail

I tried same thing before, and failed in same reason, I cannot find this
message in mailing list archive, but I remembered I asked this question
before.  The facts made me crazy is I had to download all those things
like MS platform SDK, .Net SDK and vctoolkit2003, and then had to hack
some files in platform SDK(not the *hack* really means, just copy some
file from one directory to another), however at last, I found I cannot
find free ml.exe to compile *.asm. Seems the ml.exe was free, but it
isn't now.

--
Paulex Yang
China Software Development Lab