harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Geir Magnusson Jr <g...@pobox.com>
Subject [resolved] Re: JCHEVM SVN access temporarily blocked
Date Mon, 20 Mar 2006 19:20:30 GMT
I've just removed the blocks on SVN and viewcvs as the claim has been
resolved to everyone's satisfaction.

I'd like to thank everyone involved for approaching this earnestly and
in good faith, working together to get this problem fixed.

As a benefit, we've built a bridge between our Harmony community and
members of the SableVM community, and I look forward to working with
them in the future.

geir