harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Geir Magnusson Jr <g...@pobox.com>
Subject Re: [result] Re: [vote] Acceptance of HARMONY-39 : Contribution of beans, regex and math class library code
Date Mon, 20 Mar 2006 16:55:31 GMT
I just committed.  There was some delay because of a missing CCLA.  Sorry.

I've committed the code as is from the JIRA.  I'm going to do some basic
cleanup and then look at hte patches to integrate.

Looking at this (and 88?) I think that this "add patches" approach is a
bad one, because it complicates what this JIRA is now.

In the future, I think we should just create new JIRA's for add-ons (if
the add-on contributor isn't the contributor of the original JIRA) and
just link them so they are easy to keep track of...