harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Geir Magnusson Jr <g...@pobox.com>
Subject Re: Volunteers for mailing list moderation
Date Mon, 20 Mar 2006 13:04:34 GMT
It's not a moderator issue, Leo.  We actually have zero moderation
requirements for the Harmony lists because we set things up to require
people to subscribe in order to post.

This is  doing a special "allow" to let a stream of mail come w/o having
to be subscribed - i.e. a bot like this for which the subscription would
make no sense.

I've removed allowing nomail@hursley.ibm.com to go to -dev, and it now
is free to go to -commits

Please change inside IBM when convenient.

geir