harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Tim Ellison <t.p.elli...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [continuum] BUILD ERROR: Classlib/linux.ia32
Date Mon, 20 Mar 2006 06:48:41 GMT
Richard Liang wrote:
> Hello Tim,
>
> Then we have two "connection" problems. :-)
>
> 1. As Geir said, he cannot connect to the "Online report" link in the
> email
> "http://ibmonly.hursley.ibm.com/continuum/linux.ia32/servlet/continuum/target/ProjectBuild.vm/view/ProjectBuild/id/1/buildId/276"

This is expected.  If we can move the build scripts onto Apache machines
then these links can be made usable, but while the scripts are running
on IBM machines the online reports will remain behind the firewall.

> Answer: This "Online report" is just a duplication of the mail content.
>
> 2. Another problem is: Our build server cannot connect to
> "https://svn.apache.org"
>
> Maybe it's temporarily network/performance issue. :-)

I think so, looking at the ASF machine status page the minotaur machine
has not been up long.

I'll manually kick the build machine now to see if it recovers.  Like I
said before, if this access problem recurs frequently then we should
consider fixing the build process to avoid the notifications noise.

Regards,
Tim

--

Tim Ellison (t.p.ellison@gmail.com)