harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Richard Liang <richard.lian...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [continuum] BUILD ERROR: Classlib/linux.ia32
Date Mon, 20 Mar 2006 06:27:41 GMT
Tim Ellison wrote:
> Richard Liang wrote:
>
>> Hello Tim,
>>
>> Not sure if we could attach the build report in email directly. Any
>> comments? :-)
>>

> The report *is* in the email; the problem was:
>     "...could not connect to server (https://svn.apache.org)"
>
> The build machine sends notification on each state change (i.e. from
> working to broken, and from broken to working).
>
> I don't know why the build machine is having problems reaching SVN.
> Looking at earlier builds this seems like a recent phenomenon, but if it
> continues we may need to reduce the noise.
>
> Regards,
> Tim

Hello Tim,

Then we have two "connection" problems. :-)

1. As Geir said, he cannot connect to the "Online report" link in the
email
"http://ibmonly.hursley.ibm.com/continuum/linux.ia32/servlet/continuum/target/ProjectBuild.vm/view/ProjectBuild/id/1/buildId/276"
Answer: This "Online report" is just a duplication of the mail content.

2. Another problem is: Our build server cannot connect to
"https://svn.apache.org"

Maybe it's temporarily network/performance issue. :-)

--
Richard Liang
China Software Development Lab, IBM