harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Richard Liang <richard.lian...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [result] Re: [vote] Acceptance of HARMONY-39 : Contribution of beans, regex and math class library code
Date Mon, 20 Mar 2006 04:58:43 GMT
Geir Magnusson Jr wrote:
> Despite a touch of trouble with the packaging of the contribution, it
> passed with flying colors ( or 'colours', for our UK friends...)
>
> +1 from :
>
> Geir
> Stefano
> Dims
> Tim
> Leo
>
> In it comes....
>
> Geir Magnusson Jr wrote:
>> I have received the ACQs and the BCC for Harmony-39, so I can assert
>> that the critical provenance paperwork is in order (although not in
>> SVN yet).
>>
>> Please vote to accept or reject this codebase into the Apache Harmony
>> class library :
>>
>> [ ] + 1 Accept
>> [ ] -1 Reject  (provide reason below
>>
>> Lets let this run 3 days unless a) someone states they need more time
>> or b) we get all committer votes before then.
>>
>> Go...
>>
>> geir

Hello Geir,

As this contribution has been accepted for a long time, I'm wondering
when the source code could be put into Harmony SVN.

I'm working on the implementation of java.text.DecimalFormat which has
enhancements on BigDecimal and BigInteger support. Now I just use this
contribution as external jars in Eclipse.

--
Richard Liang
China Software Development Lab, IBM