harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Stefano Mazzocchi <stef...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Update on build status
Date Thu, 16 Mar 2006 18:14:47 GMT
Mark Hindess wrote:
> Our local builds now complete a two stage build.  First with a
> certified JDK and then with the eclipse compiler running on the VME
> and deploy directory from the first stage build.  They then run the
> tests.
>
> I'm also generating some reports as part of the build.  The JAPI reports
> currently show:
>
>   JDK    Good     Bad     Missing   Abs-add
>   jdk14  17.56%   0.01%   82.42%    0%
>   jdk15  15.37%   0.52%   84.09%    -
>
> I'm also reporting against some manually created class lists [1] for
> running a number of applications.  These are currently reporting:
>
>   Application     JRE Classes
>                   %     Found/Total
>   derby           99.64   277/278
>   tomcat          93.22   330/354
>   continuum       92.94   408/439
>   axis            90.93   361/397
>   geronimo-jetty  81.68   495/606
>
> I'll put the missing classes lists on the wiki shortly (under
> http://wiki.apache.org/harmony/ClassLibrary).
>
> Geir, these builds are relatively stable now so I'd be happy to consider
> what can be done to get them running on Apache infrastructure?

We could, in theory, ask infra@ to give us a solaris zone, but I'm not
sure this is kosher since we are under incubation, I guess the incubator
PMC would have to be responsible for that.

If not, I would suggest we ask the Gump PMC (of which leo, sam and I are
part of) and maybe we can run that on vmgump.apache.org

thoughts?

--
Stefano.