harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Tim Ellison <t.p.elli...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Closing of HARMONY-88
Date Wed, 15 Mar 2006 22:17:12 GMT
No problem, I've reopened it.

Let's hope that HARMONY-39 gets committed soon then we can finish the

Mark Hindess wrote:
> Not all the code is in svn.  So I'd say leave it open to remind us
> that there's still more  work to do.
> -Mark.
>> Mark wrote:
>>> Of course, it shouldn't be closed yet since quite a few of the
>>> contributed test cases still need to be integrated.
>> Well I figured I'd mark it closed it since the code is now in SVN, even
>> if it is not fully integrated yet.  I figured we could work on the final
>> aspects of integration in day-to-day development, taking patches etc.
>> But I don't particularly care, so if you really want it reopened I'll
>> happily do it.
>> Regards,
>> Tim
>> Mark Hindess (JIRA) wrote:
>>>     [ http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HARMONY-88?page=comments#action_12370565
>>> Mark Hindess commented on HARMONY-88:
>>> This looks good.  Of course, it shouldn't be closed yet since quite a few of
the contributed test cases still need to be integrated.
>>> I'm just about to take a look at the beans tests and uncommenting logging so
that those can go in as soon as someone integrates the HARMONY-39 contribution.
>>> That will just leave the security/crypto tests which will probably have to wait
until those modules are restructured.
unit tests only for beans, crypto, math, regex and security
02.harmony.88.integration.diff, 02.harmony.88.integration.diff, Harmony-Contribution.zip

View raw message