harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Tim Ellison <t.p.elli...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r386058 [1/49] ...
Date Wed, 15 Mar 2006 19:42:21 GMT
Yes, the log message is only shown in the first commit message in the set.

That particular commit is the HARMONY-57 bulk contribution that was
voted on by the -dev list.  The other big commit I did today is the
HARMONY-88 bulk contribution that was also accepted by the -dev list.

I'm not *that* productive!

Regards,
Tim

--