harmony-dev mailing list archives

From karan malhi <karan.ma...@gmail.com>
Subject API with generics
Date Wed, 15 Mar 2006 02:04:25 GMT
Hi,

I might have missed out on it in earlier discussions so please excuse me
for my ignorance. What is the strategy of harmony with regards to
Generics? To be more specific, I am right now implementing the
javax.accessibility.AccessibleStateSet class which has a protected
variable with the following signature:

    protected Vector<AccessibleState> states

My understanding is that currently generics are not supported. What
should I do in this case? Should I just implement it without generics?
Is there a webpage where we are listing api methods/fields which involve
generics to later on update the code?

--
Karan Singh