harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Tim Ellison <t.p.elli...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [tools] Eclipse JRE support
Date Tue, 14 Mar 2006 09:17:56 GMT
Nathan Beyer wrote:
> If there's not an appropriate or designated place for the Eclipse update
> site, you can always check it into SVN and just point Eclipse updater to the
> SVN ViewCVS URL.

I've put the update site into our SVN here[1].  It's easy to move the
feature to another site if we want.

That URL is a bit of a mouthful though, perhaps we need a redirect from
http://incubator.apache.org/harmony/updates ?

(I'm assuming that most people know how to use an Eclipse update site to
install the plug-in.)

As always, patches, enhancements, and comments most welcome.

[1]
http://svn.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/*checkout*/incubator/harmony/enhanced/tools/trunk/eclipse/org.apache.harmony.eclipse.site

Regards,
Tim