harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Geir Magnusson Jr <g...@pobox.com>
Subject JCHEVM SVN access temporarily blocked
Date Sun, 12 Mar 2006 01:21:06 GMT
All,

The ASF has been notified by a third party regarding a claim of
copyright infringement of the JCHEVM codebase.

At this point, we have no opinion on the validity of the claim, and I
will begin serious discussion with the third party immediately.

As we fully respect the copyright and licenses of others, I have blocked
access to the JCHEVM repository in order to stop any form of
distribution of the codebase until this is resolved.

This issue is related ONLY to the JCHEVM codebase.  No other codebase is
involved, and all work can project activity can continue as normal.

Thanks for everyone's patience.

geir