harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Paulex Yang <paulex.y...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Component status pages
Date Fri, 10 Mar 2006 17:54:50 GMT
Mark and Chris

Thank you very much for your warm heart. I checked out Wiki's online
help, and it is true, the WikiName will be rendered as link
automatically, but unluckily the "~" prefix doesn't work:(. I find two
solutions from the document
1. insert six consecutive single quotes, like this: Wiki''''''Name (who
created this idea?)
2. exclamation mark as prefix , i.e, !WikiName, (this is better, and is
what I chose)

P.S. I have sent a message several hours ago on this thread, but seems
it has disappeared silently, and even Thunderbird failed to download
mails these hours :-( . Bad luck never come alone.

--
Paulex Yang
China Software Development Lab