harmony-dev mailing list archives

From zoe slattery <zoe.slatt...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Component status pages
Date Fri, 10 Mar 2006 09:17:37 GMT
Geir - I'm not really sure how this would work. The wiki is good because
it's quick, (relatively) easy to update and people who don't have
committer status can say what they are doing. The web pages are good for
information that doesn't change so fast, but I think they'd just be
constantly out of date if we tried to use them the way the wiki is being
used.