harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Paulex Yang <paulex.y...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Component status pages
Date Thu, 09 Mar 2006 10:41:13 GMT
I have updated the nio-channels page. Pls. refer to
http://wiki.apache.org/harmony/NIO-CHANNELS

But there is a very silly question, why several class names, such as
FileChannel, CharBuffer, etc, are considered as hyper link
automatically, while some other class name, such as Closeable are
rendered as plain text?  Actually there are no relevant pages available
for these names, and I did nothing  special to them. Help me! O:-)

--
Paulex Yang
China Software Development Lab