harmony-dev mailing list archives

From zoe slattery <zoe.slatt...@googlemail.com>
Subject Component status pages (was:Re: any donations expected for awt and swing?)
Date Tue, 07 Mar 2006 13:49:47 GMT
Tim Ellison wrote:
> Geir Magnusson Jr wrote:
>
>> Tim Ellison wrote:
>>
>>> Probably best to put the 'concerted work in progress' description on the
>>> wiki, so anyone can join in; the website status page was intended to be
>>> more of a current state of the code overview.  We should also start to
>>> set ourselves some goals, in terms of applications to run, etc.
>>>
>> Why not have "started" on the webpage, and then a like to the wiki page
>> if there is one?
>>
>> Or just encourage people to ask here on the dev list...
>>

> Yes, that would be fine.  If somebody wants to hack the wiki for module
> status pages, I'll volunteer to point to the website to them.

To start with (because it is easier for people to update) I've
replicated Tim's table on the Wiki
(here:http://wiki.apache.org/harmony/component_development_status). I've
linked one component (j.l.mangement) to a seperate page and marked it as
"started". How about other people marking up the areas that they are
working in?