harmony-dev mailing list archives

From snowdosker <snowdos...@academ.org>
Subject Re: [jchevm] workarounds for Cygwin zip/jar problems that makes "hello world" work
Date Sat, 04 Mar 2006 05:50:01 GMT

>> class lib.   For anyone interested, below is the workarounds I used:
>>
>> 1)
>> Unzip /usr/local/classpath/share/classpath/glibj.zip to
>> /usr/local/unzipped_glibj
>> 2)
>> Unzip ....../jchevm/java/jc.zip to /usr/local/unzipped_jc
>> 3)
>> In ......./jchevm/libjc/native/Makefile, replace the line:
>> JAVAH_CMD = $(JAVAH) -classpath
>> $(top_srcdir)/java/jc.zip:$(cpdir)/glibj.zip
>> with:
>> JAVAH_CMD = $(JAVAH) -classpath
>> /usr/local/unzipped_jc:/usr/local/unzipped_glibj
>> The above now allows ...../jchevm/Makefile to build jc.exe.  In
>> specific, jcjavah.exe generates the expected *.h files and no longer
>> causes the build to abort.

Hmmm.. Probably I didn't need this steps because I had installed a lot
of optional packages
from cygwin installer offer.
Complete development packages and a lot of others including
   + gcc-core
    + gcc-g++
    + gcc-java
    + make
    + zip
    + GTK
    + pkgconfig
    + autocofig
    + automake
    + libtool
Probably I'm missing something in this list. That's only what I recorded.
As I remember first thing I did when build fails on not finding some package
I looked for missing one in cygwin installer.