harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Stefano Mazzocchi <stef...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Sorry for making trouble for vote
Date Fri, 03 Mar 2006 23:18:55 GMT
Richard Liang wrote:
> Thanks a lot for your encouragement, Stefano. I will try to participate
> as much as possible ;-)

Welcome on board!

And I must remind everybody: this is a volunteer project, even if it has
such important and difficult goals. This means that if you're not having
fun participating, somebody (either you or us) is doing something wrong.

Scratch your own itch, make it do the things *you* care for it,
contribute what you can and don't feel guilty if you can't contribute
what you would want to.

;-)

--
Stefano.