harmony-dev mailing list archives

From karan malhi <karan.ma...@gmail.com>
Subject any donations expected for awt and swing?
Date Thu, 02 Mar 2006 18:38:54 GMT
Hi,

I am writing the interfaces for the javax.accessibility package. Some of
the interfaces are dependent on classes from the awt package. Are we
expecting any donations for awt, swing packages?
If donations are not expected then what approach should I take? Should I
start writing stuff for  awt and swing (on which accessibility depends
on) so that accessibility classes compile during a build in harmony?
Please guide me here.

Secondly, once a volunteer starts working on a "Missing" module as
stated on
http://incubator.apache.org/harmony/subcomponents/classlibrary/status.html
, should the status be changed to something else like "Work in progress"
or something?

--
Karan Singh