harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Geir Magnusson Jr <g...@pobox.com>
Subject Re: Sorry for making trouble for vote
Date Thu, 02 Mar 2006 14:54:54 GMT

Stefano Mazzocchi wrote:
> Richard Liang wrote:
>> Dear Geir,
>> Just realize I'm not a committers after I'm too impertinent to read
>> your notes clearly. :-) Sorry again.
> Richard,
> committers make 'binding' votes, but votes from the community are as
> important because they stimulate participation and signal information to
> those steering the ship forward.
> If somebody sees an iceberg while dancing on the deck of the titanic, I
> would want the captains to know sooner rather than later ;-)

Now there's a positive thought...

Maybe that will be the 'codename' for our first milestone when we have
the VM and things clicking...

     Apache Harmony "Titanic"

Maybe we can work on a general theme of "Great Maritime Disasters".  We
could have the Edmund Fitzgerald, the Sultana, ....

View raw message