harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Geir Magnusson Jr <g...@pobox.com>
Subject Re: deprecated methods , javadocs
Date Wed, 01 Mar 2006 16:30:59 GMT
My first answer was "no!", but I think I don't know what you mean by
"match exactly".

We want any javadoc for javax.* classes to have a pointer to the sun
javadoc (so it's clear we aren't trying to reproduce the spec) and have
information about *our* implementation, clarifications, how we
interpreted the spec, etc.

Repeating the sun javadoc makes no sense.

As for org.apache.*, that will probably be richer and more basically
descriptive...

geir