harmony-dev mailing list archives

From George Harley <george.c.har...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Security module layout
Date Wed, 01 Mar 2006 09:49:38 GMT
Mikhail Loenko wrote:
> Hi George
>
> if you restructured the stuff on your computer, could you submit a patch?
>
> Thanks,
> Mikhail

Hi Mikhail,

Yes, it has always been my hope to do so. Given the amount of change
involved, I just wanted to run things by the broader community before
proceeding to open a JIRA on the matter. Your feedback has been very
helpful and I will work towards getting the patch submitted today.

Best regards,
George
IBM UK