harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Sanket Sharma" <sanket.sha...@zensar.com>
Subject RE: Volunteers for mailing list moderation (was: [continuum] BUILD ERROR: Classlib/linux.ia32)
Date Mon, 20 Mar 2006 08:55:44 GMT

Hmmmm...I would like to take that job..What do I have to do?

Regards,
Sanket
-----Original Message-----
From: Leo Simons [mailto:mail@leosimons.com]
Sent: Mon 3/20/2006 1:45 PM
To: harmony-dev@incubator.apache.org

Anyone can be a moderator. Currently it is

 moderator at sunstarsys.com (I suspect dims)
 geirm at apache.org (geir)

for both the commits and dev lists. These guys both do an amazing amount of
mailing list moderation (which is a boooooring job) and if there's anyone willing
to be added to this list I'm sure they wouldn't mind, just raise your hand :-)

--

Leo

This email may contain confidential or privileged information for the
intended recipient(s) and the views expressed in the same are not
necessarily the views of Zensar Technologies Ltd. If you are not the intended
recipient or have received this e-mail by error, its use is strictly
prohibited, please delete the e-mail and notify the sender. Zensar
Technologies Ltd. does not accept any liability for virus infected mails.