harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Leo Simons <m...@leosimons.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r390246 [1/15] ...
Date Fri, 31 Mar 2006 13:40:53 GMT
Thanks for the notice, that's a Good Thing to Get Right.

There's some scripts somewhere IIRC that can handle setting
eol-style on a big tree. Basically it must be along the lines of

find . -name '*.java' -not -path '*svn*' -exec native_eol {} && svn propset svn:eol-style
native {} ;

with native_eol being \r?\n --> \n search-replace. If I had a harmony tree
checked out here I could probably get it done rather quickly. Maybe its in
the contrib tree for the subversion svn repository.

LSD