harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Leo Simons <m...@leosimons.com>
Subject Re: Volunteers for mailing list moderation
Date Mon, 20 Mar 2006 13:12:37 GMT
On Mon, Mar 20, 2006 at 08:04:34AM -0500, Geir Magnusson Jr wrote:
> It's not a moderator issue, Leo.  We actually have zero moderation
> requirements for the Harmony lists because we set things up to require
> people to subscribe in order to post.

Oh. Kewl. Nevermind me then. I do hope we don't have that set up for PPMC -
PPMCs need to be reachable 'n stuff.

> This is  doing a special "allow" to let a stream of mail come w/o having
> to be subscribed - i.e. a bot like this for which the subscription would
> make no sense.

Okidoki. For future reference everyone, in the unlikely event Geir is ever
AWOL, the people that can do this are reachable at apmail at apache dot org.
IIRC dims and me are the other apmailers around here.

> I've removed allowing nomail@hursley.ibm.com to go to -dev, and it now
> is free to go to -commits

Good stuff!