harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Leo Simons <m...@leosimons.com>
Subject Volunteers for mailing list moderation (was: [continuum] BUILD ERROR: Classlib/linux.ia32)
Date Mon, 20 Mar 2006 08:15:06 GMT
Anyone can be a moderator. Currently it is

 moderator at sunstarsys.com (I suspect dims)
 geirm at apache.org (geir)

for both the commits and dev lists. These guys both do an amazing amount of
mailing list moderation (which is a boooooring job) and if there's anyone willing
to be added to this list I'm sure they wouldn't mind, just raise your hand :-)

--

Leo