harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Matt Benson <gudnabr...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: downloading dependencies
Date Fri, 17 Mar 2006 14:48:21 GMT
--- Vladimir Strigun <vstrigun@gmail.com> wrote:

> Works for me also. Explicit call of setproxy can be
> removed. Thanks
> Matt, and sorry for the misunderstanding.

No need for apologies.  It took me quite awhile to
track it down.  I still don't know where it is
documented in released versions of Ant; only because
Steve Loughran clearly documented it in SVN HEAD was I
able to report it.  To be completely clear, these
properties are Java builtins; see:

http://java.sun.com/j2se/1.5.0/docs/guide/net/properties.html

And no, I didn't know that either.  :)

-Matt

> Thanks,
> Vladimir.
>
> On 3/17/06, Mikhail Loenko <mloenko@gmail.com>
> wrote:
> > I've tried what Matt recommended and it works!
> >
> > I think it is also README that should be updated
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Mikhail
> >
> > 2006/3/16, Tim Ellison <t.p.ellison@gmail.com>:
> > > d'oh -- got it, thanks Matt.
> > >
> > > Vladimir: If you give me the all clear I'll
> back-out the explicit call
> > > to <setproxy> (but leave the comments in the
> properties file to remind
> > > us how to do it).
> > >
> > > Regards,
> > > Tim