harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Dalibor Topic <robi...@kaffe.org>
Subject Re: [Fwd: Re: [jchevm] JCHEVM discussion]
Date Tue, 14 Mar 2006 17:18:41 GMT
On Tue, Mar 14, 2006 at 07:28:54AM -0800, Leo Simons wrote:
> On Tue, Mar 14, 2006 at 09:38:00AM -0500, Geir Magnusson Jr wrote:
> > Etienne Gagnon wrote:
> > >
> > >While it is not my objective to eliminate transparency from the
> > >discussion, I really felt that it would be much easier to work out a
> > >solution in private, where I don't feel the pressure of hundreds of eyes
> > >reading each of my words, specially that the heat is on me, as the SVN
> > >access to JCHEVM has been blocked.
> >
> > Please don't feel pressure there.
>
> +1. No-one wants to exercise any kind of pressure. Pressure tends to just
> frustrate progress. I understand how you feel about all of this publicness.
> No worries.

+1.

The measures taken are not meant to put pressure on someone claiming
infringement. They are an attempt to protect people from potentially getting
in trouble themselves for as long as is needed to find a mutually agreeable
resolution to the infringement claim.

A copyright infringement claim is a serious matter, and I appreciate the way
all involved parties are handling it, and working openly and honestly on a
resolution. Good work, everyone.

cheers,
dalibor topic