harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Chris Gray <chris.g...@kiffer.be>
Subject Re: Component status pages
Date Thu, 09 Mar 2006 11:42:57 GMT
On Thursday 09 March 2006 11:41, Paulex Yang wrote:

> But there is a very silly question, why several class names, such as
> FileChannel, CharBuffer, etc, are considered as hyper link
> automatically, while some other class name, such as Closeable are
> rendered as plain text?  Actually there are no relevant pages available
> for these names, and I did nothing  special to them. Help me! O:-)

Probably because the wiki software considers any word with embedded capitals
to be a WikiName, and hence a link to a page of that name within the wiki.
You'll have to consult the documentation for the wiki software to find how to
work around this feature. (A good candidate for the most annoying thing ever
invented, if you ask me).

Have fun,

Chris