harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Leo Simons <m...@leosimons.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Accept HARMONY-127 : Eclipse plug-in for Harmony JRE support
Date Thu, 02 Mar 2006 19:29:00 GMT
Man, I didn't even know it was coming. Too much email (and lots of real
life stuff to do, I must say, moving house is a lot of work!) for me to
keep track. Way cool though. I need to sort-of get "off" the PPMC, back
into my "just mentoring" role, and then we need some more people on that
PPMC who actually have the time for all the proper audit and review.

+0.5 seems cool but have not reviewed extensively enough to give a +1.

On Wed, Mar 01, 2006 at 07:02:05AM -0500, Geir Magnusson Jr wrote:
> All paperwork has been received.  I'll be getting that into SVN today,
> but lest get the voting kicked off...
>
> Please vote on acceptance of the donation of the eclipse plug-in for
> Harmony JRE Support :
>
> [ ] +1 Accept
> [ ] -1 Don't accept (provide reason)

- LSD