harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Davanum Srinivas" <dava...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: how to build Harmony on Windows (with minimum of commercial soft)
Date Fri, 24 Mar 2006 20:34:30 GMT
Folks,

Have u seen this site[1]? I was able to get VC++6.0 Processor pack
from here[2] and open it using 7-zip[3]. Here's the ml.exe output.

C:\DOWNLOAD\MASM32>ml.exe
Microsoft (R) Macro Assembler Version 6.15.8803
Copyright (C) Microsoft Corp 1981-2000.  All rights reserved.

usage: ML [ options ] filelist [ /link linkoptions]
Run "ML /help" or "ML /?" for more info

[1] http://users.easystreet.com/jkirwan/new/pctools.html
[2] http://msdn.microsoft.com/vstudio/downloads/tools/ppack/default.aspx
[3] http://7-zip.org/