harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Nathan Beyer" <nbe...@kc.rr.com>
Subject RE: [VOTE] Accept HARMONY-57 : Contribution of unit test code for a number of components
Date Fri, 03 Mar 2006 02:00:10 GMT
+1

What's the plan on putting this in SVN? Will this be its own project or will
it be distributed to the various classlib modules? The reason I ask is that
there are a number of common classes and base classes, which would make
splitting the tests up a bit more challenging.

Assuming this gets checked in, let the list know if you'd like some
assistance refactoring and/or whatever to get this in the appropriate shape.

-Nathan
-----Original Message-----
From: Geir Magnusson Jr [mailto:geir@pobox.com]
Sent: Wednesday, March 01, 2006 6:07 AM
To: harmony-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: [VOTE] Accept HARMONY-57 : Contribution of unit test code for a
number of components

All paperwork has been received.  I'll be getting that into SVN today,
but lets get the voting kicked off...

Please vote on acceptance of the donation of ontribution of unit test
code for a number of components :

[ ] +1 Accept
[ ] -1 Don't accept (provide reason)

Vote will run 3 days or until all committers have voted.