harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Nathan Beyer" <nbe...@kc.rr.com>
Subject Platform move to LUNI causing issues?
Date Thu, 09 Mar 2006 02:57:05 GMT
Ever since the "Platform" class (and others??) changed/moved to the LUNI
module I can't run against the last SNAPSHOT build (from Feb.). I just keep
getting this error.

Exception in thread "main" java/lang/UnsatisfiedLinkError:
org/apache/harmony/luni/platform/OSMemory.getPointerSizeImpl()I

       at org/apache/harmony/luni/platform/OSMemory.<clinit>
(OSMemory.java:64)

       at java/lang/J9VMInternals.initializeImpl (Native Method)

       at java/lang/J9VMInternals.initialize (J9VMInternals.java:153)

       at
org/apache/harmony/luni/platform/OSComponentFactory.getMemorySystem
(OSComponentFactory.java:38)

       at org/apache/harmony/luni/platform/Platform.<clinit>
(Platform.java:32)

       at java/lang/J9VMInternals.initializeImpl (Native Method)

       at java/lang/J9VMInternals.initialize (J9VMInternals.java:153)

       at java/io/FileOutputStream.<init> (FileOutputStream.java:47)

       at java/lang/System.<clinit> (System.java:55)

       at java/lang/J9VMInternals.initializeImpl (Native Method)

       at java/lang/J9VMInternals.initialize (J9VMInternals.java:153)

       at java/lang/ClassLoader.initializeClassLoaders (ClassLoader.java:78)

       at java/lang/Thread.initialize (Thread.java:359)

       at java/lang/Thread.<init> (Thread.java:157)

JVMJ9VM015W Initialization error for library jclclear_23(14): JVMJ9VM009E
J9VMDllMain failed

HMYEXEL062E Internal VM error: Failed to create Java VM

FAILED.

Maybe I'm completely off and I'm just missing something; please let me know.
If what I need is a new build of some of the native components, which is
what I suspect, I would like to kindly ask for a new SNAPSHOT build, if it's
not too much trouble.

Thanks,

-Nathan