harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Stuart Ballard <stuart.a.ball...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: classlib build status emails?
Date Mon, 20 Feb 2006 21:51:11 GMT
Mark Hindess <mark.hindess <at> googlemail.com> writes:
> Is there any interest in having build status emails sent to this list?
> I'm building classlib trunk with continuum and it would be simple for
> me to have messages like the following sent to the list whenever the
> status of our builds change.  Currently I'm building only on linux but
> I plan to get windows builds running in the next few days.

Are the resulting rt.jar (and/or jce.jar and/or jsse.jar, or equivalent) files
available anywhere? If so (as discussed previously on this list) I'd be
interested in producing japi comparisons to show API coverage and errors against
the various JDK versions.

If you can give me an url that will always point to the latest jar file(s), I
can set up nightly japi results and mail diffs to this list.

(please keep me CC'd on responses, I can't keep up with the harmony list and
only check the archives intermittently)

Stuart.