harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Mark Hindess" <mark.hind...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: classlib build status emails?
Date Mon, 27 Feb 2006 18:18:12 GMT

> So I (ahem) 'tested' the build machine by checking in some code that
> would not compile, at 16:23 GMT today -- but no complaint sent on the
> dev list?

Thanks Tim.  It's about time someone tested it! ;-)

The mail logs show the message leaving the build machine and being
delivered to the smarthost that should have delivered it.  I've just
sent a test message from the build machine and that reach an external
host without a problem so I guess the build messages must be getting
spam filtered or moderated?

I wonder if someone can check the logs for the list host for message
from <nomail@hursley.ibm.com> ?

Regards,
 Mark.

IBM Java Technology Centre, UK.