harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Mark Hindess" <mark.hind...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: jira probs?
Date Thu, 23 Feb 2006 16:51:14 GMT
> The JIRA problems appear to be continuing.  I've had some problems with
> corrupt attachment downloads (truncated, or with "200 OK" in the diff!).
>  If you send an MD5 comment with your patches I'll check it before using
> -- otherwise I'll continue to cross my fingers.

Yeah.  I tried downloading the same patch 4 times and each time it had
the correct size but the same corruption - "200 OK" part way through
the text.  If it wasn't for the fact that you eventually got the
correct content out I'd have blamed a corrupt upload or user error on
my part.  Very worrying.

I'll try to include the md5sums of my patches in the comments.   (Of
course, if I "forget" to do this, you'll know it''s a risky patch and
I'm saving "JIRA corruption" as my excuse if I break the build. ;-)

IBM Java Technology Centre, UK.

View raw message