harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Alexey Petrenko <alexey.a.petre...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: classlib/trunk repository structure
Date Fri, 10 Feb 2006 17:14:03 GMT
> Sure -- if you want to change the website doc to better reflect reality
> that would be welcomed.
OK.

> We are actually in the enviable position of receiving some great
> contributions into the project, which means (1) we are kinda busy
> integrating this stuff which is more productive than rearranging the
> stuff we currently have, and (2) it makes it easier for contributors to
> hit a stationary target than one that changes from week to week.
Yes. It is so.
But I believe that we will help contributors if we will strictly
define repostitory layout. Even without the changes to current one.

The following questions are unclear (after reading policy and loking
into repository):
1. Where to put native sources? Inside the module or inside the native-src.
2. Where to put system dependent java sources?
3. Where to put system independent native sources?

Or these questions are does not matter now and commiters can put their
sources anywhere they want?

--
Alexey A. Petrenko
Intel Middleware Products Division