harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Mikhail Loenko <mloe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: newbie to project-where to start from
Date Thu, 16 Feb 2006 05:00:01 GMT
Hi Karan

if there is some area that you are interesting in the most, you might
want to say it and people who developed classes in that area
could advise for which of them are untested.

All,

I think it makes sense to include into the build a target that calculates
coverage - that would advise people where to contribute the tests.
BTW, what do you think about JCSC coverage tool?
http://jcsc.sourceforge.net/

Thanks,
Mikhail